How Do I Get My Printer Online?
Sometimes, bringing back a printer online becomes a hectic task as it loses connectivity with the computer and stops printing. To get rid of this the wireless technology was adopted which on the other hand changed the wire cable connection. But however a question arises that –
How To Get Printer Online Back?
To get your printer online you should follow the given steps –
- Check whether your printer is properly connected to the PC and it has good network connection.
- Reboot your printer by stopping it once or more.
- Inspect whether you have installed the printer driver to your computer and it is properly connected to the network.
- You can also click the Windows “Start” button, select “Control Panel,” choose “Hardware and Sound” and click “Devices and Printers. It will show you all the printers that are connected to your computer.
- You can also try turning off your printer and computer and then starting it to get your printer connected.
Another unavoidable issue is: How To Get Your Printer Online?
The methods that are mentioned above will most probably bring your printer online. But in any case if you are not able to make, then you should also try to run Troubleshoot or try to unplug the power cord from the back of printer and wait for 10 sec, after this plug the power cord back to the printer.That’s how it works!